Sunday, June 27, 2010

3 Hottest Male

Assalamualaikum =)
This time im writing about 3 of my idols. well, im not able to write blog with totally full of fashion (cuz this is supposed to be a fashion blog). But im thinking about making my blog like a magazine! haha a crazy idea, i know, but i wanna be different. So, this blog will contain many kinds of information and stuff. So here is my top 3 guys whom i love so much

1. FRANCESC FABREGAScesc fabregas SOLER














  • Known as: Cesc Fabregas
  • Profession: Soccer player
  • Nationality: Spain
  • Date of Birth: May 4th '87
  • Height: 175cm
  • Reason why i love him: I've been a fan of soccer since 2002 world cup. In the 2006 world cup, i noticed a very hot guy playing for spain national team. I found out the name's Cesc Fabregas. Then i searched for him on google and i surprised i found many interesting things about him. It seems like lots of people (not only girls, also boys) idolize him. I read articles about him, watch his games for arsenal, and stuff. And apparently he's one of talented soccer players out there. Yeah, seriously. Everyone who loves soccer must be know this guy. He's a brilliant passer, and a key in Arsenal. He's become the youngest player for arsenal's first team as well as the youngest-ever goalscorer at the age of 16. Many big clubs are chasing for him and this year, cesc fabregas is rumored that he'd move to Barcelona.
  • The pic in the middle belongs to me. its a poster i patch in my room.
2. IKUTA TOMA ikuta toma














  • Known as: Toma
  • Profession: Actor
  • Nationality: Japan
  • Date of Birth: October 7th '84
  • Height: 173cm
  • Reason why i love him: First time i watched japanese tv serie was about 3 months ago, and it was "Hanazakari No Kimitachi E". Ikuta toma played in it as Nakatsu, a very goofy yet a loving boy. I fell for him that i totally cried during the film just because watching him so sad. He's a very talented actor. He can act whether as a silly, cold, and antagonist. Like cesc fabregas, he got lots of fans from around the world. I read his interview, and from that i could know he's a very gentle, kind, and mature. totally fit my type!! More and more i read everything about him, more and more im falling for him.
  • The pic in the middle belongs to me. its a card my bestfriend gave me from animonster magazine.

3. HARRY PRAMAHARD
harry mahardhikaHIKA PRIYADI















  • Known as: Ayi
  • Profession: Musician
  • Nationality: Indonesia
  • Date of Birth: August 12nd '85
  • Height: 172cm
  • Reason why i love him: People know him as Ayi PWG, stands for Pee Wee Gaskins, a punk/pop or powerpop indonesian band. This band is fresh and attractive, mainly because their genre who often being associated to "emo/scene style". They have different sound, and become the most popular band among their genre here in indonesia. The first time Ayi joined the band, he played as bassist. But since he's actually very good at guitar, he replaces Dochi's position as the lead guitarist. He learned guitar since he was in middle school. He's generally a kind, mature, and friendly guy. I remember the first time i added his myspace and tried to talk to him on there, he replied my comment, then we talked. like, REALLY talked. my sister said that was just because he tried to gain lots of fan, but i dont think so. Cause he was fast in returning them to me, and i found out in the next day when he was in the airport, he was online from his mobile and returned my comment too. =)
  • The pic in the middle belongs to me. it was taken from my camera, when i saw their concert in Jogjakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails