Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jogja Kimochi Fest 2011

Assalamualaikum =)
I and my sister went to Kimochi Fest this weekend. It was so fun! There were a few competition. Some of them are dance, beat box, j-fashion, and cabaret. But among all of them it was Cosplay that attracted us to come.


I wore a red plaid dress originally designed by my sister, combined with a dark purple shirt. I put on a chain necklace as an substitute of a belt.








My favorite cosplayer. We had pretty similar colors on our bodies, no?

9 comments:

  1. Salam.. Nice blog.
    I've follow your blog.
    foll back me if you don't mind http://vinafw.blogspot.com/

    thanks before.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for comment and visit my blog :)
    love your look btw,have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for your comments ladies.
    @FIFIEY: itu semacam festival jepang :) ada lomba Cosplay, itu semua foto cosplayer nya :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely .I am sure you have had rocking time over there .

    ReplyDelete
  5. the event sounds great!! I like the plaid dress that you sister designed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nice blog! :)
    Hope u follow me back :)
    http://fatimazaahn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful !

    We are vivianCo. one stop shopping store for both women's daily outfits and women's moslem outfits. It's our pleasure to fulfill your fashion passion for being fashionable in every style !

    Each and every item are originally made by vivianCo.

    YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON WWW.HIJUP.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails